Controller for the processing of data and contact information
The Data Controller is: SUPERFICIES DE ALIMENTACION, S.A.
Address: CARRETERA DE MONTMELÓ, 108-120 08403 GRANOLLERS
Contact details of the Data Controller: (+34) 935 610 300 email email@example.com
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of data processing
The purposes of the processing of your data by SORLI based on your use of the website are indicated below:
- To provide access to the online content of the website, keep a record of visits (IP addresses, browser data, country, page accessed, etc.) for statistical purposes, and apply web security measures.
- To respond to user requests through the form enabled or any of the channels enabled to contact SORLI.
- To process your registration and management of your personal account in order to provide access to certain services such as online shopping and booking through your user account.
- Where applicable, to manage the procurement of products or services, including your orders, reservations or registrations for activities. The management of the procurement of products or services includes the payment and billing for the service, as well as communications with the Customer by electronic and non-electronic means that are necessary to fulfil the service (notify you of issues related to your order or reservation, send you the invoice electronically, etc.).
- To manage your participation in the selection processes of the jobs offered through the website.
- To analyse the behaviour of our customers and users when they use the website, provided we have your consent.
- To send you commercial information about our products and services by electronic means whenever you wish. Registering as a customer and participating in loyalty programmes includes, when authorised, the receipt of offers and notifications based on your purchase history profile and region. Offers may include products sold in our establishments, as well as products and services from third-party companies related to the consumer, home, leisure and financial services sectors. Communication preferences can be modified from the customer area on www.sorli.com and the SORLI app.
If you fill in any of the forms, you will need to provide certain personal data in the sections marked with an asterisk (*), which will be processed for the purpose for which it is requested.
We can process your personal data based on the following reasons:
- The consent granted by the data subject, for example, to send commercial communications.
- The execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures in the event of contracting any of our services.
- For the fulfilment of the different legal obligations of the Controller.
- In certain cases, we may process the data based on legitimate interest, for example, for security reasons or to respond to any queries or claims.
We would like to remind you that you have the right to revoke your consent at any time in relation to any data processing to which you have consented by contacting SORLI through an of the authorised channels.
Recipients and transfers
Recipients: SUPERFICIES DE ALIMENTACION, S.A. and establishments.
We inform you that certain information that you provide may be communicated, within the framework and in accordance with the applicable legislation, to the following recipients: public administrations and/or state security forces and bodies, when SORLI is legally obliged to do so.
International transfers (outside the European Economic Area) are not foreseen, except for storage purposes and, in any case, would only be done provided that adequate guarantees exist based on data protection regulations.
Data retention period
The data will be processed for the time that is required for the provision of the service or the fulfilment of the indicated purposes and, where appropriate, will subsequently be kept for the minimum periods established by the applicable legislation or for as long as the consent is still granted.
Rights of individuals
The data protection regulations grant you the following rights:
- To be aware of the processing of your data.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if it is inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if you withdraw your consent.
- In the event that we process your data based on our legitimate interests or those of a third party, you will have the right to object to its processing.
- To request the restriction of the processing of your data, in some circumstances, in which case we will only keep it in accordance with current regulations.
- To request the portability of your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send it to the new Controller that you designate. This is only valid in the cases in which we process your data based on the performance of a contract or based on your consent.
You can exercise your rights by writing to the address of the Controller or to the email address mentioned above.
You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or the competent supervisory authority, if you believe we have not treated you correctly.
Data veracity and updating
The user must fill in the forms with true, exact, complete and up to date data. The user must not enter data corresponding to another person; SORLI will presume that the data has been provided by the owner thereof. The user will be solely liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may be caused to any person as a result of filling in the form with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information or information relating to another person.
The user must communicate any changes in the data provided in order to keep their data duly updated.
SORLI has taken all the legally required measures for the protection of personal data; likewise, it has adopted all the technical devices at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, access or theft of the personal data provided by web users. The user must take into account, however, that the security measures on the internet are not absolutely inviolable.
SORLI prohibits the use of its web services to users under 18 years of age.
This website uses various analytics to find out how it is searched, accessed and used by the public. These analytics may involve the collection of personal data such as the IP address, the location of the connection, information about the browsing software or hardware, etc. This information is not associated with users and is used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the company's website.
Use of third-party functions and plug-ins
This website may incorporate functions and add-ons provided by third parties for various purposes, such as: third-party web analytics, third-party maps, third-party videos, sharing on social media.
A third party function or plug-in establishes a direct connection between the user's browser and the internet domains controlled by the third party, allowing for the download and execution of the function.
Likewise, most third-party plug-ins collect which pages users visit in order to find out their interests and subsequently be able to offer them tailored advertising.
Use of the Google Analytics function provided by Google, Inc.
Use of functions provided by Google, Inc.
This website integrates the functions of Google Inc. (1600 AMPHITHEATRE PARKWAY, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA, USA), such as YouTube videos, maps and "+1" buttons. To do so, when using this website, the user's browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of the Internet domain google.com and other Google domains. This allows Google to know that the user has visited the website from their IP address. Google uses persistent cookies, local storage and local Flash storage on the user's device for various purposes, including the compilation of the user's activity on the internet to offer advertising tailored to their interests, in accordance with their privacy polices: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/. By using this website, the user consents to the processing of their data by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated.